Monday, October 09, 2006

Responses 10/08/06

We had two responses at the PM services. One came forward asking for prayers for strength to be a better example in front of her co-workers and friends. The other was a baptism. She waited until most everyone had left. She had been studying with one of our elders and his wife. It was a great way to end a Sunday.

We had two baptisms last Sunday evening as well. Two boys from one of the cottages here at the Christian Home were baptized. I'm really excited about the work that the Christian Home is doing. I'm sure that we will see more baptisms in the future (just as in the past baptisms probably occured regularly). God has given us a great opportunity.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds encouraging. I think you're doing a great job. One of the reasons I love change--to get a fresh burst of enthusiasm.

How's the blog update going? How'd you do the lists to the left? I could only get them in paragraph form--not lists.

Bob Bliss said...

When I click on "Customize" in the upper right hand corner, I get a screwdriver and wrench icon next to each item. I click on the icon and up pops this dialogue box. It has a "Add Item" line where I type my individual item and then click "Add Item" and it adds it to my list. Doesn't yours do that?