Monday, January 22, 2007

Off Kilter


While Pat and I were at Epcot we just happened upon a band playing in the World Showcase area. They were specifically in the Canada area. One of the guys had an electric bag pipe and they all wore kilts. Their name - Off Kilter. They were great! Click here for their site. The guy with the bag pipe did Amazing Grace to close out their session. Fortunately for me they had CDs on sale at a kiosk next door. Unfortunately for me the CDs cost $20.00. I just ordered four CDs from BMG and paid $35 (with shipping). I think I will add them to my Christmas list and let someone else spend the money. But these guys were a hoot.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, after I clicked on the link, the boys decided it's a pretty cool band too. :) Sounds good. I look forward to hearing your CD.

I have a feeling your interest in the band has more to do with your being able to relate to their name than with their music, however good it might be. !!!!

Bob Bliss said...

In what way do I relate to their name?

Lisa said...

Oh, c'mon Dad, is it really that hard to figure it out??

Bob Bliss said...

NO, I just like to make you work for it.