Monday, March 26, 2007

Sermon Notes


For anyone who is interested I am trying out WordPress for my Sermon Notes (click here) as well as Blogger (click here). I've posted my texts for this coming Sunday. Any comments, insights, applications, illustrations, or whatever are greatly appreciated. I am hoping that you ladies who might be reading this will come and offer some comments. I want to make sure that I give voice to feminine concerns in my lessons. I'm starting a series from Colossians called "Living Heavenly Values on Earthly Soil." On Sunday evening I'm continuing my pattern of preaching from our daily Bible reading schedule. My text will be 1Samuel 17. Hope ya'll have a good week.

5 comments:

Paula Harrington said...

Good luck with WordPress. I hope you have better luck with.

I think they're evil. :)

Bob Bliss said...

We'll see.

Chris Clouse said...

Bob, I appreciate the textual criticism information. I will give it some study when I have some more time.

I am fairly new to the world of blogdom. Your comment came to me requiring moderation, did you request that or what? Did you want to keep that information private? I thought I would ask before I proceeded with moderation.

BTW, the series sounds interesting.

preacherman said...

Bob,
I enjoy reading your blog will you move to another blog or keep two?

Bob Bliss said...

Kenny, I'm going to keep this one and one other. Once I learn how to effectively navigate WordPress then I will keep my Sermon Notes Blog there. This one will be for family and spiritual stuff but the other one I will use exclusively for sermon notes. I'm hoping that people from my congregation will visit the Sermon Notes blog and leave comments that will be helpful in preparing my sermons thus making the sermons more effective.