Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hey, I got a promotion!

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
The Right Reverend Robert the Subservient of Puddleston St Droop
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Lisa had a quirky thing at her blog. So I tried it. And now I'm a "Right Reverend!" I hope by next year I can take this test and become "The Holy Right Reverend." Then after that become "The Most Holy Right Reverend." I hope a pay raise comes with this promotion. But my biggest question is where is Puddleston St Droop?

8 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Psst... that's nothing ... check out this.

His Most Serene Highness Lord Trey the Incomplete of Westley Waterless

That's sweet. Wait till I tell my wife!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

This time my title was:

Honourable Lady Nb the Unique of Hope End

That stinks! I'm going to have to try again.

Anonymous said...

Trey, you really wish to be known as the "Incomplete" one??

And Bob, you can stop now. There is no "Holy of Holies" for you to enter on earth, and no pay raise for it, either.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, NB, that one's kinda boring. (o;

Is that anonymous Nana??

Bob Bliss said...

I think we should all recognize with Trey that we are all incomplete in and of ourselves. Only in Christ can we be complete.

Anonymous, no pay raise? All that hard work for nothing.

ROD said...

Anything that sounds British has class.

Bob Bliss said...

Rod, glad to have you visit. How did you find my blog? Just curious. We have friends from Oregon, the Tiltons (Keith & Ramona) - only they live in New Jersey at the moment.