Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Lists

On the sidebar I've added some lists. I got the idea from my son's Xanga blog (and other blogs I've read). The reading lists are books that are of interest to me and do not necessarily carry my endorsement. I try to read to keep up with current ideas , some of which may be antithetical to my Christian faith. I don't have much fear in reading such books because I feel pretty grounded in my faith. I just caution those who may see a book and want to read it. Don't think that I'm giving it my approval. I may be reading it for a sermon and seeing how I can help my congregation see through the falsity of its content. If you do choose to read a book you see on my list, let me know. I will be interested in hearing your thoughts about the book. Same with my listening lists.

My listening lists are usually tied to what I'm listening to while hanging upside down. I have a CD/MP3 player that I use while I'm on my inversion table. I have listened to quite a bit of my CD library and will probably start back over them again soon. I don't have a CD player in my truck so I listen to a smooth jazz station out of Orlando. I'm really enjoying this station. I was disappointed that I couldn't find a good oldies station but am pleased with smooth jazz as an alternative. Even if they start an oldies station I probably will stick to this one.

1 comment:

Esteban Novillo said...

The best Smooth Jazz in Spanish: Las 1001 Musicas del Jazz. Check my radio show: http://las1001musicas.blogspot.com