Monday, April 09, 2007

Where's Bob?

I am currently in Christiansburg, VA visiting Dan, Lisa, Nathan, Jeremy, and Derek. I haven't been keeping up with my blog or your blogs. I'm having a grand time playing with the boys, helping Dan assemble a ping pong table, getting beat by said son-in-law at ping pong, getting up early with the grandsons, and talking with my other darling daughter (the other darling daughter I get to see daily) whom I haven't seen in a while. So I'll catch up with ya'all later on.

5 comments:

Neva said...

Enjoy my friend, sounds like you are surrounded by many many blessings.

Peace
Neva

philaphonic said...

ya'll? dad...quit...you are no southerner...

TREY MORGAN said...

Enjoy your time there ... Try and straighten her out!

Bob Bliss said...

Thanks Neva.

Trey, when in Rome . . .

Trey Morgan, you ask too much.

TREY MORGAN said...

Alright Bob, we know your home ... it's time to blog again.

:)