Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bob the Builder


It was Bob The Builder Day at the Harden Early Children Center here at Mt. Dora Bible School. As you can see I fit right in with 4 and 5 year olds. The kids know me as "Mr. Bob" so it wasn't much of a stretch for me to play the part of Bob The Builder at their Bob The Builder Day. One of the parents runs a rental center and he brought a couple of machines (a skip loader and a roller) for the kids to climb on during the day. I really enjoy spending time with the kids at chapel and other special events. I also get to meet parents at special events as well. I'm hoping my time with them will one day open opportunities with their families for sharing the gospel. Until then, I'm having fun!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH -- NOW I see why you haven't been blogging. You're playing!!!!

TREY MORGAN said...

Dude, you love exactly like Bob the Builder!

Laymond said...

Good job, Bob! ( I have grandkids) :)

Bob Bliss said...

I'm glad ya'll approve.

Bill Williams said...

Looks like great fun, Bob!

Blessings,
-bill
Spiritual Oasis Blog

jel said...

that was sooooooo cute!!!!


no really that does look like fun!!!!!!

Pat said...

And the cutest is that big kid in the middle!

Anonymous said...

Nice ;)

preacherman said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Paula Harrington said...

Too cute! I wonder who had more fun :)

jel said...

morning Bob,


droped by to C how your friend is doing after their brain surgery?

Bob Bliss said...

My friend is doing pretty good all things considered. His tumor was the size of a lemon and malignant. He will start chemo (pill form) and radiation in about a week.