Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Vant Yur Blood!

You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To

Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.
Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.
But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?
It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.

What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever

What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Bob ... My stupid bloglines that I use has been telling me that you didn't have any new posts for the past two weeks. Then today I sign on to bloglines and it says you have 5 new posts. What? I'm frustrated because I don't like to miss any Bob Bliss posts. Sorry, I haven't been ignoring you ... I just didn't know you had updated.

I do like the Vampire picture - but I don't like Vapires at all. Here are a few good "how to stay away from Vampires" rules ...

1 - Don't go near spooky vacant houses at night.
2 - Eat lots of Italian food.
3 - Stay away from bats.
4 - Carry a mirror and don't talk to anyone that doesn't have a reflection.
5 - Don't hang around virgins. Vampires always seem to have an unhealthy interest in virgins.
6 - Avoid people who hiss.
7 - Never go anywhere without a cross.

#7 is the most important ... it'll keep you out of trouble all the time....

Have a great day

Bob Bliss said...

Trey, I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I just haven't had anything to say other than a few comments in other blogs.

At least you could have left me "Top Ten Ways to Keep Vampires Away." Instead I get seven! :-)

Here are your seven revamped (pun intended) to ten:

1 - Don't go near spooky vacant houses at night.
2 - Stay away from stray coffins (just in case carry Hall's coffin medicine with you)
3 - Eat lots of Italian food.
4 - Add extra garlic to your Italian food. Your wife may not like it but you won't get bit.
5 - Stay away from bats.
6 - Carry a mirror and don't talk to anyone that doesn't have a reflection.
7 - Don't hang around virgins. Vampires always seem to have an unhealthy interest in virgins.
8 - Avoid people who hiss.
9 - Avoid people with a Transylvania accent
10 - Never go anywhere without a cross.